ERP Online Training.com providing is the Best ORACLE APPS TECHNICAL Training Institute in Hyderabad. We are provides real-time and placement oriented ORACLE APPS TECHNICAL training in Hyderabad Ameerpet & Bangalore. We have a team of ORACLE APPS TECHNICAL experts who are working professionals with hands on real time projects working knowledge share to students. Our faculties try to support and train the students to achieve the best of the career success by knowledge sharing in the training session. Get easy placement in major MNC companies as soon as you complete the ORACLE APPS TECHNICAL Training course. We are giving placement support by multiple consultancies in USA, INDIA, Singapore, Australia, UK etc.
ORACLE APPS TECHNICAL Course Content
- Introduction to ERP
- Definition of ERP, Overview of popular ERP’S
- Comparison of Oracle Apps with other ERP’S
- Oracle Application Projects Demo :
- Types of Roles
- Types of Projects
- AIM documentation standards
- Oracle Application Product Footprint and Architecture
- Oracle Application Architecture.
- Database structure of OA
- Overview of Shared Entities and Integration
- Fundamentals of Multiple Organizations (Multi-Org) and Multi-Org Access Control (MOAC)
- Define Multi-Org.
- Discuss the types of organizations supported in the Multi-Org model.
- Explain the Multi-Org entities.
- Explain how Multi-Org secures data.
- Identify key implementation considerations.
- Explain Multi-Org Access Control.
- Explain Multi-Org Preferences.
- Explain Enhanced Multi-Org Reporting.
- Application Object Library
- Creating Users
- WHO columns
- Creating Responsibilities
- Menu construction
- Request group construction
- Defining concurrent program
- Concurrent programs with parameters
- Working with multiple concurrent programs
- Scheduling the Concurrent Program
- Concurrent Program incompatibilities
- Creating Request Set
- Procedure registration
- Fundamentals of Flexfields, Value Sets and Profile Options
- Discuss Flexfields.
- Define value sets and types of value sets.
- Define key flexfields.
- Define descriptive flexfields.
- Define Profile Options
- Fundamentals of System Administration
- Understand the Layers of Access Control in Oracle.
- Define Function Security.
- Define Data Security.
- Functional Modules Overviews
- Inventory Module flow with base tables
- PO Module flow (P2P Cycle).
- Order Management flow (O2C Cycle).
- Introduction to Interfaces
- Outbound Interfaces
– Using UTL_FILE package
- Inbound Interfaces
– Using SQL * Loader tool
- Overview on conversions
- Difference between Interfaces and conversions
- Working with staging table script
- Developing validations package
- Standards to be followed in conversions
- Form registration
- Form development using templates
- Form customization concepts
- Form Registration Process
- Using function Zoom_available( )
- Using procedure Event ( )
- Forms Personalization
- Overview of forms personalization
- Using the Personalization form
- Examples and Tips
- Administration Window
- Personalization of Oracle Applications Framework pages.
- Moving Personalization between instances
- Fundamentals of Oracle Workflow and Oracle Alert
- Overview of Oracle Workflow.
- Understand the components that comprise Workflow.
- Learn how to monitor a process on the Workflow monitor.
- Overview of Oracle Alert process.
- XML Publisher
- Differences between XML Publisher Reports and Reports 6i.
- Introduction to XML Publisher.
- Generating XML file using reports.
- Creating Templates.
- Conditional Formatting.
- Creating Data Definitions.
- Difference between Discoverer Reports and Reports 6i.
- Introduction to Discoverer tool
- Discoverer Administrator- Creating EUL- Creating Business Areas- Creation of folders
– Creation of item classes
– Registration of PL/SQL functions.
- Discoverer Desktop and Discoverer Plus
– Creating work books
– Work book registration in APPS.
– Managing work books
– Defining Parameters, calculations and conditions.
By: Vikram A - Rating: 5 ( )
My friend and i have Completed the ORACLE Apps Technical Online Training at ERP Online Trainings. The methodology was very good .Thanks to the Management and trainers..
By: Niranjay - Rating: 5 ( )
Best Institute for ORACLE Apps Technical online training. completely practical training with Real time with well experienced faculty.