SAP ALE IDOC Training:
ERP Online Training.com is the Best SAP ABAP ALE IDOC Online Training Institute in Hyderabad, India. We are provides real-time and placement oriented SAP ABAP ALE IDOC training from Hyderabad. We are designed SAP ALE IDOC Technical course content basic to advanced level. We have a team of SAP experts who are working professionals with hands on real time projects working knowledge share to students. Our SAP ALE IDOC trainers try to support and train the students to achieve the best of the career success by knowledge sharing in the training session. Get easy placement in major MNC companies as soon as you complete the SAP ALE IDOC training course. We are giving placement support by multiple consultancies in USA, India, Singapore, Australia, UK etc.
ERP Online Trainings listed one of the top SAP EDI and ALE IDOC training institutes in Hyderabad. We are providing SAP ALE IDOC classes with highly qualified real time working professionals in Hyderabad. We offer all SAP modulus training courses as student’s option. We are providing practicing purposes lab facilities for access with 24/7, ALE IDOC soft copy course material with real time scenarios. SAP ALE IDOC Online training course fee is economical compared to other Online Training Institutes In Hyderabad. Our SAP ALE IDOC trainings help to resume preparation to after course completion. Our SAP ALE IDOC training help every student to achieve their goal in SAP career. We are providing SAP ALE IDOC online classes in any time zone at student flexible timings. We will give full support after completion of the SAP ALE IDOC Training.
SAP ALE IDOC Course Content
1. EDI and ALE Basics (Introduction)
2. ALE/IDOC Basics
- What is an IDOC and Segment (Anatomy of an IDOC)
- Why ALE and IDOC
- IDOC Type and Message Type (creation)
- IDOC and its Extension (creation)
- What is a Standard IDOC and Custom IDOC
3. Different Ways of Triggering IDOCs
- Standalone (Master and Transactional Data)
- Message Control (Transactional Data)
- Change Pointer (Master Data)
4. Outbound IDOC Processing
a. Connection Configurations in Outbound Systemà
- Logical System
- RFC Destination
- Message Type Creation
- Port Creation
- Partner Profile
b. ALE/IDOC configuration
- Segment Creation
- IDOC Type Creation
- Message Type creation
- Linking IDOC Type to Message Type
5. Inbound IDOC Processing
a. Connection Configurations in Inbound System
b. ALE/IDOC Configuration
- Inbound Function Module
- Inbound Process Code
- Linking Function Module with Basic Type and Message Type.
6. Distribution Model (BD64)
a. Complete scenario to Send IDOC via this model
- IDOC Level (via BD64) ( do not send entire idoc if it does not match with the filter)
- Segment Level (BD56) ( Do not send this SEGMENT if condition is not met)
c. Reduced Message Type Basics (BD53)
7. Complete End-End Standalone Scenario by Using Topics 4 and 5 above
- Creating and Sending a Standard IDOC from One Application Server to another Application Server
- Creating and Sending a Custom IDOC from One Application Server to another Application Server
b. Custom Program to create the IDOC by using standard FMs
- Message Control
- Nace Configuration
- Selection Programs
- Creating and Sending a Sales Order / Purchase Order IDOC from One Application Server to another Application Server via Message Control
c. Change Pointers
- TCodes and Tables related to Change Pointers
- Scenario to Trigger IDOC automatically whenever there is a change in the Master Data.
8. Re-processing of IDOC (02 ways)
9. Enhancements to standard IDOC ( OPTIONAL Topic )
- a. Enhancing the standard Table and capturing the values.
- b. Extending IDOC and transfer the enhanced field Contents via enhancement techniques (User Exits SMOD/CMOD)
10. Important TCodes, Tables, Statuses and Programs
11. Trouble shooting OutBound / InBound IDOCs
12. Practical Real-Time Scenarios and Interview Questions
Scenario covering point 9 above
- We extend MARA table ( add new fields)
- Fill those new fields for a record (mat M1).
Our business requirement is, whenever BD10 ( to send M1 material ), the new field data needs to be sent to the receiver.
- Enhancement to table
- Extending the IDOC
- Enhancement / exits at the IDOC FM level
- Other config for the IDOC
- Inbound FM should handle this new Segmnt data so that a new mat is created with those new materials.