SAP PM Training
The SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) composed of the subsequent actions such as examination, preventive protection to measures and maintain the ideal condition of a technical system, to measures and establish the actual condition of a technical system, repair to measures and restore the ideal condition of a technical system and other measures that need to be taken using the maintenance organization.
What is SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)?
SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) is strongly incorporated also with other modules like Production, Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Personnel Management, and controlling the data is always kept current and processes that are necessary for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service are automatically triggered in other areas and also, a purchase requisition for non-stock material in the Materials Management/Purchasing area.
Proficient plant maintenance is very important to a company’s ability to optimize and correspond its production processes. Many companies are using SAP’s R/3 system, the effective implementation and use of the Plant Maintenance (PM) component represents a strategy with considerable practical benefits.
Why SAP PM course in ERP Online Training.com?
ERP Online Training.com provides the good SAP PM Training Course which is planned by IT Professionals with the IT Industry Specialists as our trainers are experienced and certified trainers in IT industry. They share their experience, tips and tricks in the SAP PM Training course in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Mumbai. We are also elated to be one of the best leading world class IT SAP training with good experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. We have been providing courses to consultants, companies so that they can face all the challenges in their respective SAP technologies.
How SAP PM Course is beneficial?
The SAP PM Applications module provides businesses with a wide-ranging software solution for all activities like maintenance that are performed within a company. The graphical user interface (GUI) which is uniform particularly user-friendly and quickly which meets with acceptance thanks to the numerous possibilities that are available for tailoring it to meet individual business requirements. It is will help you enhance your career by learning and by taking PM course one of specialized logistics module. In plant maintenance, become a super user in or enhance your consulting skills by learning the SAP PM.
SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) Course Content
- Introduction to SAP ERP & Advantages
- ERP Packages
- Introduction to SAP
- Functions and Objectives of PM.
2. SAP Navigation:
- SAP Screens
- Features of SAP Navigations.
3. Organization Structure in SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Maintenance Plant.
- Planning Plant.
- Planner Group.
- Maintenance Work Center.
- Plant Section.
4. SAP PM Master Data
- Functional Location
- Work Center
- General Maintenance Task List
- Equipment Task List
- Material Assembly BOM
- Equipment BOM
- Measuring Point
- Measuring Counter
- Maintenance Strategy
- Cycle Set
5. Maintenance Processing
- Create Maintenance notification (M1)
- Create Maintenance notification (M2)
- Create Maintenance notification (M3)
- Display outstanding/ in process/postponed/Completed Notifications
- Notification Type Creation
- Number Ranges for Notification Types
- Maintenance Notification processing
- Create Maintenance Order (Direct).
- Create Break down Maintenance Order wrt Notification
- Process External services for the order.
- Creation of Order types.
- Number Ranges for Order types.
6. Preventive Maintenance
- Create Measuring document for Measuring point.
- Create Measuring document for Measuring counter.
- Create single cycle maintenance plan (Time Based- Notification)
- Create Single cycle maintenance plan (Time Based- Order)
- Scheduling of Single cycle Maintenance Plan (Time Based)
- Create single cycle maintenance plan (Counter Based- Notification)
- Create single cycle maintenance plan (Counter Based- Order)
- Scheduling of Single Cycle maintenance plan (Counter Based)
- Create Strategy Maintenance plan (Counter Based- Notification)
- Create Strategy maintenance plan (Counter Based – Order)
- Create Multiple Counter Plan (Notification)
- Create Multiple Counter Plan (Order)
- Dead Line Monitoring.
7. Process Flow diagrams
- Maintenance Notification Process flow
- Maintenance Order Process flow
- Preventive Maintenance Process flow
- Breakdown Maintenance process flow
- Calibration of Instruments
8. PM Integration with Other modules
By: Masthan Shaik - Rating: 5 ( )
I have done SAP PM training from ERP Online Trainings. The trainer have supported me a lot. Faculty really helped me to understand what will be the role of Sap PM Consultant
By: Ethvow - Rating: 5 ( )
One of the best placed to get training on SAP Plant Maintenance. Experienced faculty with teaching methodology adapted for everyone.