SAP HR – US PAYROLL
- Define Payroll Accounting
- List components of gross and net pay calculation
- List the steps in the Payroll cycle-Understand the integration between payroll and other SAP components
- Payroll process-Gross payroll and Net payroll-Payroll cycle.
Prerequisite configuration for Payroll.
- Configuration of prerequisite Infotypes
- Payroll organization-Payroll accounting areas
- Control Record
- Period and date modifiers
- Payroll periods-Defaulting payroll area
Configuration of Basic pay Infotype
- Employee subgroup groupings
- Payscale types and Areas
- Payroll periods, Payscale groups and levels
- Payscale salary ranges
Configure Wage types for Basic pay and Wage type configuration tool.
- Wage type group “Basic Pay”
- Permissibility per infotype
- Wage type characteristics
- EE subgroup grouping for primary wage type
- PSA grouping for primary wage type
- WT permissibility per ESG and PSA
- Default wage types
- Wage type models for created wage types
- Valuation of Wage types
- Modules for Indirect Valuation, TARIF, PRZNT , SUMME
- Primary and secondary wage type.
Configuration of payroll Infotypes.
- Organizational assignment-Payroll status
- Planned working time
- Basic pay
- Bank details
- Recurring payments and deductions
- Additional payments
- external wage components
- US Specific Infotpes
- Ø IT 0207 Residence Tax Area
- Ø IT 0208 Work Tax Area
- Ø IT 0209 Unemployment State
- Ø IT 0210 Withholding info W4/W5 US
Payroll run (Release payroll, Start payroll, Payroll log , check results, corrections , exit payroll, remuneration statement ,display payroll results)
Configuration of technical procedures-schemas-functions-personnel calculation rules, control tables.
Payroll driver RPCALCxO-Payroll schema X000, Functions
WPBP, PIT, PRINT, BREAK, COM, COPY, PGM, UPD, OPT, ABR, PORT, XLRO, ENAME, IMPRT
PCR : X010, X013, UMOD, X015, XPPF
Processing class: 01, 06, 15, 31, 20, 25 and 30
Valuate time wage types, constant valuation, Person related valuation basis, Assign valuation basis.