SAP XI /PI
SAP XI/ PI (Process Integration) is a presentation and integration tool developed in Java and deployed in an Application Server. SAP Process Integration course deals with intervention among entities with altering necessities in terms of connectivity and protocols. SAP Process Integration puts an emphasis on single point of integration for entire systems without affecting the existing complex of legacy systems. From this SAP PI training Course from ERP Online Trainings in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, you get a clear picture of
- PI Mapping
- Administration Tools
- PI Operations
- PI Proxy Development
- XI Proxy Development
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Related Jobs and Positions in the Industry
SAP PI Training makes you an expert in using all the features of SAP PI 7.x to build integration capabilities in an Enterprise.
What projects are included in this course?
An in-depth knowledge of a SAP PI ensures all the critical components of Process Integration are well-covered. With this familiarity, you can increase your visibility and develop your competence in drawing real connections among different components of SAP PI. We also provide the complete SAP XI/PI training material covering all the aspects of this project in ERP Online Trainings.
Why This Course?
ERP Online Trainings provide best SAP XI/PI Training Course in Hyderabad, Pune by our highly professional SAP certified trainers. SAP Exchange Infrastructure/Process Integration (SAP XI/PI) is SAP’s enterprise application integration (EAI) software of a component of the Net Weaver product group used to facilitate the exchange of information between a company’s inner software and systems and those of exterior parties. We are delighted to be one of the best leading IT training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources.
Highlights of SAP XI/PI Online training:-
- Very in profundity course material with Real Time implementations for each topic with its Solutions for SAP XI/PI Online Training.
- We Also provide Case studies for SAP XI/PI Training.
- We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts & professionals.
- We also provide you with your recorded conference for future purposes & reference.
- We also provide many types of batches like Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches also for SAP XI/PI Online Training.
ERP Online Trainings provide real-life focused PI/XI training in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune. Our course includes basic to advanced level and is designed to get the placement assistance in MNC companies, once you complete the PI/XI certification training course. Well certified experts and experienced working professionals are the trainers with hands on real time multiple PI/ XI projects knowledge. We have designed our course content and syllabus based on students requirement to current industry standards. ERP Online Trainings is equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We also provide SAP Xi / Pi certification on completion of Exam for our students. Through our training center, we have trained more than 100+ students and provided placement assistance.
ERP Trainings Providing SAP XI / PI Online Training in India with working Professionals.
SAP XI / PI Course Content:
XI/ PI overview
- Components of XI/PI
System landscape directory-overview: SLD
- Areas of content
- software components
- Creation of products and software components
- Technical systems
- Business systems
- creation of technical systems
- creation of business systems
Enterprise Service repository: ( Integration Respository- IR/ESR) Desing Only
- Software components and namespaces
- Interface objects
- Mapping objects
- Creation of data type
- Message type
- Service interfaces
- Message mapping
- Operation mapping
- Imported objects
- External definitions
Integration directory: ( config Area)
- Cache updates
- Creation of configuration scenario
- Interface determination
- Receiver determination
- Sender agreement and receiver agreement
- Integrated Configuration( ICO)
- Business systems
- Business Component
- Message monitoring
- IDOC monitoring
- Communication channel monitoring
- Standard functions
- Context handling
- Exercises on mapping.
- File adapter 4-5
- Jdbc ( MYSQL)
- SOAP(Webservice ) 4-5
- SOAP(XI )